Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lotsa things cramped together.... ARGHHH!!!

Its like i have no time for myself off late. Go class - come back- go work - eat- sleep - wake up - go class - come back - study - eat- sleep. i dun have time to sit down peacefully listen to songs i love, or drive to place i like... Sheesh... and im only in my second semester..... !! ohh well... classes going fine, creating havoc in class with my pals.... haha.... thats only part that calms me.... and having classes everyday, did i mention that?? on saturdays too i have mentoring classes..... sheesh... but yea, never attend the 1st class of it.. lol.... ohhh u know why...check my posts below...

ohh yea... again today had to face problems with taxi drivers.... ohhh Good Lord!!! help us the young drivers.... !!! this clown was on the 3rd lane, and he happily drives slowly to the 1st lane, cutting us in the lane 2 and lane 1... and we were speeding..... and without giving signal, how is that??? and wow, i raced to just get a glimpse of this driver, and he was wearing this glamorous shades and he was bald!!! oh come on... alrite, 1stly, today wasnt even a sunny day, it was drizzling, and he still wear shades..... and i know he looked quite old, say around 65..... sheesh....

So i message my old frens, form 6 frens, see hows things going on, and Neero was bz with studies, Komathi was having maths class that time, indira msged me a lil later, just finished the games portion for her orientation week i assume. These were the indian gals in Bidara 06/07. and i was the only Tamil Ambalai Singam [Tamil Male Lion] ..... lol!!!

Now all the bidarians have their own path to follow and grab their opportunity to persuade their dreams and goals.... All the best to ALL my Bidarians!!! Eventhough many wouldnt know my existance of this blog.... lol.....

Now as for me...... MSU!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

0 comments: