Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Assignment + Exam...Arrghhhhh!!

Ohh well... been really stress off late.... there is like 2 assignment to be done [1 done], and exams r around the corner... say in about 8 days im having my mid term exam, which contributes 30% of my semester mark..... With things getting rushed in here and there, how am i suppose to concertrate on my studies..... have to remember the philosophers, their thoughts on certain law ethics, some legal system, the common law and civil law, and all those private, public law.... aiyoooo.....

Above all that ill have to worry about my absense in work place for 2 days straight.... ive just lost RM 100..... damn it...!!! Things r just getting a lil too stressed up!!!!

Will blog once my exam is done....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Law can be verryy stressful..but it can be very fun too. ^ ^ haha,all the best in your exam!!!

Dinesh Scaran said...

Hey there.... thaank uu... hahahaha