Saturday, July 5, 2008

The laziness in me...... arghhhh!!

Ohh right... suppose to finish up my Legal System assignment, which consist of 5 Qs, and i havent touch 1 bit yet.... Thank God none my MSU frens knows about my blog... lol...
SO yea...... woke up, went to temple, came back, went for lunch, came back, and then suppose to go out, but lazy and just took a nap, got up.... went for an early dinner, and here i am now.... blogging happily when im suppose to atleast go tru my thick books seeking for the answers for my assignments.

And yea... Mon. and Tues. we dont have classes, becoz the lecturers r having some meeting thingy, that is why we have the assignment. ill have to finish it tommorow, becoz Tuesday im working, and monday is resting day.... wanna catch up with the sleeps im missing for these past few weeks.....

Will be back blogging later yea... :)

0 comments: