Friday, October 2, 2009

Facebook, Tagged, Friendster or Myspace ?

Greetings my dear , What are ur preference once it come to update yourselves? I know there are other famous linking networking such as High 5, Orkut, blah blah blah. The list is endless. But i know Friendster started these kind of networking thing famous. It was back then, i think around 2004 that my fren asked me do i have a frenster account. i was like 'huh? what'? Yeah i know i was a little 'jakoon' for that time, but when i heard of it, i immediately opened one and got so exited (yeah, typical teenage). And then when facebook made its entry, everyone was going gaga over it. Because it had these fun applications to play along. Then i opened that too. At first i founded it very messy, so i didnt update my account. It was blank for years, until i updated it around 2007 end i think. Then my frens urged me to open tagged account, opened that too. Its fun too. Easier to connect tru frens sending those tags, rather than going to websites getting the comments code and paste it at the section then post. Those tags are easier to use. Then im aware there are high5, myspace, orkut, and a few more names i cant recall now. Then one of my fren asked me to open myspace account, i did, and never updated it for so long my account got suspended i think. One thing i knew from this, that i never did opened an account by my own, everything had 'a fren' behind to urge me to open an account, haha. But yeah, im active in both facebook and frenster. I do log in tagged, but hardly update stuffs as much as i do in facebook. Frenster i still send comments and accept frenships. So whats your say?

0 comments: