Thursday, October 30, 2008

How pathetic!!!

ok ... its been ages i blogged... well atleast at my own... not really actually, hardly update my Madhushree - Mania blog as well.... been really bz few weeks back, thanks to the renovation we did + deepavalli preperation. it was such a mess i must say. imagine they started the work like a month b4 deepavalli, and they finished around 95% of it on the 20th...and they fnished the minor works on 25th.... so we were supose to paint the rooms, clean up the house thoroughly, thanks to the brick's dust[is that what u call it? i dunno] that was all over the house becoz of the drilling and breaking here and there. now not only we have to clean up the house for deepavalli, [its a tradition or some sort, that u need to clean up ur house for deeps] but also the extra work that the renovation brought along.

so yea, it was such a luck that i was on my semester break, that i could help out . but the sickening part of it, i missed my work for almost 2 weeks! there goes my pocket money for the month. what makes it worse, is that my semester this time will only allow me to work 1 day per week!! ohh gosh!!!! how sad!!

im so sorry to bother u guys to read this post, becoz i CANT SLEEP!!! and its 4.20 am already!! i tried so hard, but it didint work. went out for a ride, still not working. imaging i was driving the car around at this time of the day!! look at what a whole day of classes can do to me!

ohh yea, 4got to mention.... this sem every thurdays i will have 4 clases per day...

9-11am - Law II
12-2pm - Eng Lit
2-4pm - Mentoring session
5-7pm - Legal Methods

now i get it, its these strech of classes that made me so cranky now...

aaah...why am i blabling here, i might as well go and try to sleep again...see ya all!!!!

0 comments: